Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things





Since part of the intent of this blog is to inspire I thought I'd post a few things that I have in my home that I find inspiring. I have a bazillion collections of different things that I find beautiful and interesting.

The taxidermy is all vintage (don't get all PETA on me), mostly from flea markets. I love seeing the critters up close.

The Buddha collection started years ago when i was gifted the first one. Now I add about 1 a year. The most recent, a gift for my birthday.

I love metal buildings from all over the world. Whenever I travel, or a friend does, I always pick one up.

By the way, I was able to take these pics because my pops, the most awesome pops in the world, gave me a fab camera for my birthday. Expect to see more pics. Street shots, store shots, blah blah blah. I hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment