Wednesday, December 2, 2009

STOP!

Ladies, if I've said it once, I've said it a million times, leggings are NOT pants.
Writing on your butt. Why? So I'll look at your butt? Frankly I'd rather not. I'll just get a good book.
It's bad enough you cant keep your thong from peeking out from the top of your too low rise jeans, but must you add to the atrocity by bejeweling it?! What's wrong with you?!
How do they stay up? Sheer will? Duct tape? It goes against all laws of gravity. It hurts my head and my eyes! Pull em up fellas!
Crocs, unless you are a chef, these bad boys should be no where near your person. They are offensive on so many levels.
Ed Hardy. Ugly and obnoxious on its own but 1000 times worse when paired with........
....True Religion jeans. Ew. It pains me. I see someone in this lovely outfit and I want to stage an intervention. It's NOT okay people. Just stop!!!

Being that there is only a few weeks left in the first decade of the 2000s, I got to thinking about the fashion missteps that have occurred in these first 9 years. With a little help from my friends (thanks friends), I have checked the data, crosschecked, graphed and configured this scientifically compiled list of fashion disasters that we'd like to leave behind as we move into 2010. I take the chance of offending some, but who else is going to tell you?


No comments:

Post a Comment