Monday, December 14, 2009

Say It Ain't So!




Today I decided to try to climb out from under the massive back log of mail I have accumulated over the last couple of weeks. If any of you are subscribers to WWD (Women's Wear Daily) you know those bitches can pile up! Anywho, I came across the most disturbing article......Martin Margiela is hanging up his tape measure! NO NO NO!!! Say it ain't so MM! Apparently he wants to spend time painting instead of creating the most droll worthy boots on the planet. At least the big wigs who run the fashion house say they will not try to replace the irreplaceable. I have been saving up for years to buy a pair of those boots, now they will undeniably become collectors items. I guess I'll be saving my pennies for years to come, who needs to eat. I'll miss you MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment